Don´t know what to do with jaded players.

Don´t think the AI does either, I checked the top 6 teams for appearances amongst their most important players, the highest PL tally for a single player was 34, on average it´s about 28-30 games a season (PL only) ... this is low if one considers that it concerns all players. (Only checked those who are called up for internationals

The picture shows Man Utd´s probably most important player and that´s the normal tally for most internationals in the PL.

I do remember Haaland playing most games when he was around, don´t know what has changed but the number of PL games for each important player who is also an international as been reduced a lot.

Mine just got back from internationals, I had a 7 day break and gave them all a weeks rest, that didn´t do any good. 3 jaded players after the first match and the only thing I have had success with is 2 weeks holiday, one week at times but they miss too many important games, it does however make sure they don´t get unhappy about their playing time.

Resting them while telling them about missing a game doesn´t help, they will get jaded when starting 2nd/3rd game after that. This is with training or no training.

I do have a very good team and thus I am just sending players on holiday left and right, the subs usually do the job. It only happens after internationals and can last a while.

jaded.jpg