Help with tactic (FM23)

10 hours ago, Heavyman39 said:

Hello, how can i improve this tactic? (FM23) I want to play active direct football. Opposition instructions - assistant. Thank you very much for help.Beznzvu.png.88f948f9c8f284dac967d867b3e6377a.png

I started trying to respond but I realized I can't really help effectively without knowing what players you have.

Am 26.12.2023 um 10:55 schrieb Heavyman39:

No tips? :confused:

I think that people were to busy celebrating christmas in the past couple days ;)

The update you've posted looks pretty solid and the changes you did on roles and duties would've been the first things i've would have adressed.

- i don't think that the CAR is needed because he will push up high anyway in your tactics. So you could change him to CM-Su. I'm playing a similar tactics and usualy the 2 CB, the DM plus the covering WB-Su are enough to cover against counter attacks

- i would instruct the keeper to distribute to the CBs AND FBs. Then he has 4 options in buildup and it isn't that easy anymore for your opponent to press you during buildup

- you could add early crosses and/or change the BBM to CM-At if you want to play more direct

On 21/12/2023 at 15:35, Heavyman39 said:

Hello, how can i improve this tactic? (FM23) I want to play active direct football. Opposition instructions - assistant. Thank you very much for help.

Beznzvu.png.88f948f9c8f284dac967d867b3e6377a.png

You want to play direct but you're currently playing with slightly shorter passing, play out of defence and short goalkeeper distribution. All of those instructions are based around possession based football.

Which team is it you're managing? 

Edited by silentwars

On 29/12/2023 at 02:05, Maddux said:

I think that people were to busy celebrating christmas in the past couple days ;)

The update you've posted looks pretty solid and the changes you did on roles and duties would've been the first things i've would have adressed.

- i don't think that the CAR is needed because he will push up high anyway in your tactics. So you could change him to CM-Su. I'm playing a similar tactics and usualy the 2 CB, the DM plus the covering WB-Su are enough to cover against counter attacks

- i would instruct the keeper to distribute to the CBs AND FBs. Then he has 4 options in buildup and it isn't that easy anymore for your opponent to press you during buildup

- you could add early crosses and/or change the BBM to CM-At if you want to play more direct

4.png.c983bf9dbb82c841e50a4b4727945a89.png

So is it okay? And do you use opposition instructions?

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Heavyman39:

4.png.c983bf9dbb82c841e50a4b4727945a89.png

So is it okay? And do you use opposition instructions?

This looks like a pretty good base tactics.

I use OIs but please don't ask me for help with it because i couldn't explain them to you better than Zealand did in his great OI guide video.