FM 24 - Leagues Pack - Mr. S Football Manager

Leagues around the world

Pack of leagues being built based on a principle i call adapted reality (AR), where i prioritize the long-term functionality of leagues in saves and focus on adapting reality to the dynamics of the game.

All leagues have real game rules for foreigners (or non-EU citizens), prizes suited to the financial reality of the countries and calendars and formats that are as close to the real thing as possible.

More countries will be added little by little.

UEFA

Azerbaijan
Cyprus
Kazakhstan
Moldova

AFC

Saudi Arabia
Qatar
United Arab Emirates

CAF

Egypt
Morocco

Place the files in this location:

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2024/editor data

Leagues Pack (AR) - by Mr. S.rar

I think it will be the issue whereby the AI neglects signing quality domestic based players/developing domestic players, so the gulf across the squad over a few seasons becomes significant in that the better domestic players are actively sold, and you are left with a team of very low quality domestic players plus superstars if playing in Saudi Arabia, for example. 

A few people have created Saudi league files but after a few seasons of testing, it becomes clear that the owners of clubs are getting the domestic bit so badly wrong that the league becomes less appealing to play as you have very poor domestic players in comparison to IRL at the moment after a few seasons.

Edited by joe5p

• 2 months later...