Competition created at the wrong year

LeoFreire98

The game starts in the 23/24 season, so a 2022 tournament is too early for the game. Your fixtures seem to end in June 2023 too so they don't carry over into the 23/24 season that the game starts on either, so it will go the next iteration instead, 4 years later would put that at 2026.

3 hours ago, rusty217 said:

The game starts in the 23/24 season, so a 2022 tournament is too early for the game. Your fixtures seem to end in June 2023 too so they don't carry over into the 23/24 season that the game starts on either, so it will go the next iteration instead, 4 years later would put that at 2026.

Can you do something with "start year offset" for that? I swear some default qualifying tournaments have run 2-3 years back before

19 minutes ago, themodelcitizen said:

Can you do something with "start year offset" for that? I swear some default qualifying tournaments have run 2-3 years back before

I imagine it would work if it was still ongoing in the current season, I think the ending in June 2023 is the issue since the game expects to setup in July 2023 so would consider the tournament over and done with by then. Delaying the last round of fixtures until September or something (just for the first year) may work.

6 horas atrás, rusty217 disse:

I imagine it would work if it was still ongoing in the current season, I think the ending in June 2023 is the issue since the game expects to setup in July 2023 so would consider the tournament over and done with by then. Delaying the last round of fixtures until September or something (just for the first year) may work.

i will definitely try this, maybe i will test it in july, because i need september for the World Cup Quals