Russian Second Division?

rusty217

I'm struggling to get the Russian Second Division to work at the moment given its unique format. Anybody done anything similar before that can offer any tips?

From what I understand the 2nd Div. A is split into the Gold and Silver leagues. They play in the first stage from Jul-Nov then teams move between the leagues with the bottom 4 of the silver league relegated to 2nd Div. B. The 2nd Div. B also runs from Jul-Nov with the team team in all 4 division being promoted to 2nd Div. A Silver. Then from March the 2nd Div. A Gold/Silver leagues resume with the 4 new teams in the Silver League, with the top 3 from the Gold League getting promoted to the First division, and final standings determining whether they'll start in the Gold or Silver League next season.

I'm having no issues with Div B, that's pretty straight forward. It's just Div A. that's the problem. I've tried to set it up as it's meant to be but the game doesn't seem to like using child competitions within the parent competition and even ignoring that error when I test the 2nd stage doesn't seem to run.

o Russia.fmf