Playing Time Complaints

When a player complains about his playing time, the conversation options are almost all really obnoxious. While the target is a nice concept, every single time I have tried it so far, the player freaks out and reacts poorly. (One improvement could have more players willing to set a target. They're not ALL divas, especially if they "hold you in the highest esteem" as a manager.")

It would make a lot of sense if there were a few more options that tied directly to performance in games or training. For example, "I haven't been giving you as much playing time lately because you've performed really poorly in training (5.85 in last month)." That seems like a very reasonable reason to reduce someone's playing time. Similarly, "I haven't been giving you as much playing time lately because you've played really poorly in matches (6.05 avg rating in last 5 games)."

Another good one to add here would be "I've reduced your playing time because (other player at same position) has been playing much better lately (7.75 rating to 6.05 rating)."

While no player should be thrilled with losing playing time, these all seem like options that reasonable players would accept without losing their minds. And sure, there can be a few crazies who freak out regardless. But these options are much better than the mostly combative ones that are there today.