Squad Planner Attributes Comparison Report

begbarros

18 minutes ago, begbarros said:

Is it possible to change the league in which the game compares my team's attributes average (marked in attached pic) to ? (Even through changing some xml file)

Screenshot 2023-12-25 144730.png

The screen compare your current team to the teams in the league.

So it would make no sense to be able to change the team as it would still only compare the team to your league that your in

11 minutes ago, snowofman said:

The screen compare your current team to the teams in the league.

So it would make no sense to be able to change the team as it would still only compare the team to your league that your in

But the question was: is it possible to change THE LEAGUE ... (because the league the game is getting to compare the attributes is not the most important one the team will play )..

10 minutes ago, begbarros said:

But the question was: is it possible to change THE LEAGUE ... (because the league the game is getting to compare the attributes is not the most important one the team will play )..

I don't think so no and sorry i might have been looking abit too deep in the  funny liquid.. reading seems abit off today :D

look here

team report attribute analysis panel.xml

7 minutes ago, snowofman said:

I don't think so no and sorry i might have been looking abit too deep in the  funny liquid.. reading seems abit off today :D

look here

team report attribute analysis panel.xml

np.. Yes, I've already looked at this file, but even so, I haven't found any clue..