Building around an AP(a) who is the best player in the world

I've just got a newgen with 195 PA. Yes, on Christmas Day :lol:,

He's a natural AP in the AM strata and has attacking stats. He can dribble, shoot long and short, pass, has explosive acceleration, high flair and is even good in the air.

So, knowing no more than that...my question is...how would you build a tactic and squad around a generational talent AP(a) in the AM strata? Assume that whatever players/roles are needed, I will provide (I play with custom databases). The aim is for him to dominate games. Think Maradona in the 1986 World Cup, only for an entire season.

All suggestions welcome! Thank you :onmehead:.

Edited by NineCloudNine
Typo

Depending on his attributes, PPM and physical profile, which you haven't listed, I would most likely use him as either Shadow Striker or Trequartista, like I would with Messi, Neymar, Maradona, Cruyff, Ronaldinho and most of the best attacking players in history.

21 minutes ago, JIPI1 said:

Depending on his attributes, PPM and physical profile, which you haven't listed, I would most likely use him as either Shadow Striker or Trequartista, like I would with Messi, Neymar, Maradona, Cruyff, Ronaldinho and most of the best attacking players in history.

Thanks! He's only a 16 yr old newgen right now but has the profile to be as good as the players you list. I expect to play him either as an AP(a) or a Treq as you suggest.

My question here is more what team structure people would be ideal for getting the best out of such a player, making them the entire focus of the team. I'm sort of role-playing Carlos Bilardo in 1986, working out how to build a team around Maradona :eek:.