TI vs PI

Merry Christmas everyone.

I was wondering if there is a difference between TI and PIs that are the same. For example, if I put tackle harder as a PI on every player, is there any difference between doing that and putting the tackle harder TI on?

There isn't a difference in intensity but the TI can backfire easier because usualy not every player has good defensive attributes and will get booked to often. I don't use the TI and rarely use the PI but try to manage that with OIs.

On 26/12/2023 at 09:57, ViG1980 said:

I was wondering if there is a difference between TI and PIs that are the same. For example, if I put tackle harder as a PI on every player, is there any difference between doing that and putting the tackle harder TI on?

Probably not, but we don't know.

FM used to be all sliders, so maybe having "tackle harder" PI combined with TI "get stuck in" puts this slider to the max, and maybe it just does the same thing. I think it's the last option.

I'd rather have PI tackle harder because you can easily tick it off again if a certain player gets a yellow.

On 26/12/2023 at 09:57, ViG1980 said:

I think they do. Should be easy to test. I'll test it out later. 

11 hours ago, lied90 said:

FM used to be all sliders, so maybe having "tackle harder" PI combined with TI "get stuck in" puts this slider to the max

I think it's the former, at least with some things like dribble more/less (just based on pure feeling no evidence)

Edited by whatsupdoc

• 3 weeks later...