What would your three wishes be?

FM in my opinion is the best football game by a country mile. These would be my three constructive wishes for it's future. What would be yours?

(1.) Better contract negotiating with a player - be it a renewal or an approach for a new player, It can be annoying when their demands to play for you are 'star player', yet they accept a contract from a team two divisions lower as a 'fringe player' at a fraction of the wage they requested from you.

(2.) More realistic transfer targets for A.I teams. I've had a number of players bought from me, who either A./ Should have played multiple matches but hardly featured or B./ Was a silly transfer target as they were never going to feature & are transfer listed by the signing team very shortly afterwards.

(3.) The ability to select just all of YOUR team players names when watching matches, rather than just the player on the ball or all players names from BOTH teams. 

Overall, a superb game. Thank you SI. Over to you chaps for constructive thoughts :-) 

1.) Dynamic potential. I hate the fact that you can predict a player's career without any external tools, even when he is only 16y old. When you know that his potential is low, and it is fixed, there is no point in giving him playing time if you already know there is no chance for him to become good. The fixed potential is flawed, ancient, limited etc 

2.) Old 2D Match Engine. They removed everything from 2D ME and made it look like something from the '80s. No game should go backward in any department like FM did with the 2D engine.

3.) -