[SOLVED] Ranking Level Info - How to set "Promotion Playoff" and "Promoted"

underklassh3ro

EDIT: Thank you @Wolf_pd, marking this solved

--

In my custom league of 24 teams, it makes sense to me that positions 12-14 are considered "mid-table". By default, these positions are given the ranking level "just avoided relegation" since my relegation playoff includes up to team 16.

I want to redistribute the ranking level info in my league to match my expectations, but when manually setting Ranking Level Info for the league,  you must set it for every position or the league won't validate. However there is no choice for "Promotion Playoff" or "Promoted" so I can't accurately set every position in my league. 

How can I set the Ranking Level Info to "Promoted" and "Promotion Playoff"? Attached image highlights how they are set by default, and the other show the options when manually setting ranking level info.

prom play.png

20231226114942_1.jpg

20231226114950_1.jpg

Edited by underklassh3ro

Yeah I'd check the English Championship and see if they specify anything. Otherwise I'd just go with "near the top" or whatever it is, and then the game should automatically adjust that based on a team's actual fate? The Board/media will always know what's at stake? If that doesn't work in testing, you could change the ranking levels in the league stage itself so everyone in the playoff has a maximum and minimum ranking

• underklassh3ro changed the title to [SOLVED] Ranking Level Info - How to set "Promotion Playoff" and "Promoted"