Using spreadsheets as data..

So basically as in the title says I’m wondering if anyone has any idea how to use spreadsheets for making data and using graphs  and if there’s any other apps I need to use. I’ve read a few of peoples stories on football manager pages and like seeing all the fancy different graphs and want to do that in my saves to add a different take on my saves as I’m struggling get into any save.

thanks in advance if anyone is able to help out.

8 hours ago, Hibs1875_Sauzee said:

So basically as in the title says I’m wondering if anyone has any idea how to use spreadsheets for making data and using graphs  and if there’s any other apps I need to use. I’ve read a few of peoples stories on football manager pages and like seeing all the fancy different graphs and want to do that in my saves to add a different take on my saves as I’m struggling get into any save.

thanks in advance if anyone is able to help out.

If i were you, i would export the data thats given by "shift + p" and then look how it's given to you.

then i would seek out a forum that has proper knowledge in spreadsheets building (not saying ppl here don't) 

as building a spreadsheet with graphs etc as you seek is rarely something the average FM player fiddles around with to my knowledge (i might be wrong here) :) 

If you do an internet search with "spreadsheets site:https://community.sigames.com" you will find many threads about spreadsheets and FM on this site

Edited by Hovis Dexter
typo