Team Interactions Rant

18 Possible Options to reply to my players and only 1 out of 18 responses will satisfy these players(Yes i saved and tried every possible outcome of each reply) why have so many options to answer if theres only 1 black and white answer, broken nonsense if you ask me!Screenshot(18).thumb.png.72e4f142897e6739468fa47688dd0558.png

Won't be the same in everyone's save. as the reactions to the responses are based on various factors including things like morale, reputation, who is complaining, dressing room atmosphere, managerial support, etc etc

And there will be occasions when only one possible answer will placate the players. Sometimes none of the answers will make them happy depending on other stuff. 

But yeah, 'broken nonsense'. :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Won't be the same in everyone's save. as the reactions to the responses are based on various factors including things like morale, reputation, who is complaining, dressing room atmosphere, managerial support, etc etc

And there will be occasions when only one possible answer will placate the players. Sometimes none of the answers will make them happy depending on other stuff. 

But yeah, 'broken nonsense'. :rolleyes:

I wish you could find a way to stop undermining your insightful answers with snark.

To build on what you say here, another possible reason none of the answers worked is if none of them are true. I don’t know if the code here is smart enough, but in theory each of those possible answers is easily testable against facts which would be available to the players.