How to make new special date?

qnufc

Hi all! Happy holidays!

TLDR - I want all games of last matchweek (38) in Prem Division to be on TV. Nothing works for me. I tried:

1) TV dates with no. of games as '10' and with index 37 as first and last and only first, too
2) different original days, offset date 0, tried with/without 'New day' checked, different TV types and match types, tried valid month too
3)  flag 'dont use home match days' too
4) 'should fixture still be televised'
5) In league settings, I unchecked 'Number of  Last Matchdays Played on Same Day' - still didnt helped. Leaving it checked, but with 0 instead, didnt worked either. 
6) And then... I tried special TV dates. Because I feel Special TV dates work great. They always move games in Boxing Day and brilliantly work with New Year, even with my own rules, my own offset dates. Always work.
So since in Prem Division, 38 matchweek is specified in Dates tab, I decided to add Vacation Day Type as 'National Day Vacation' there. And in Special TV Dates I selected the same type. Still didnt worked... 

So what else can I do? Can I make a new special date for index 37 specifically or its not even possible in editor?

UPD: Nevermind, it worked with TV dates and with '0' in 5) point that I talked about. 
UPD2: Lol. Then, next test, it didnt worked... Ah, it didnt worked because I set 'all games on same time' in League Settings. After I removed it. it works again. 

Still, if anyone can answer, can we create special date themselves? 

Edited by qnufc

After spending 5 days trying to create more realistic TV schedule... Now I defo see that its completely broken, I tried everything. Nothing works. 

Even in Cups. Tried FA Cup... Even with offset days and other stuff, it will select only 1 game out of 4. In previous rounds, it will select random amount of games. So not every TV date works every time. Which is bizzare. Surely 'shared around' should mean 100% TV date is working. But nope. Tired all other TV types, same stuff. Googled everywhere, tried everything. 

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/previous-versions/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/league-specific-issues/england-official-league-specific-issues/fa-cup-tv-games-missing-r13469/

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/17za6ay/tv_games/

Probably something broken completely, thats why there will be a revamp in fm25. Time wasted for nothing... 

Edited by qnufc

On 31/12/2023 at 19:36, Wolf_pd said:

The FM25 revamp has nothing to do with this.

But on FM 24, there is no way to get  TV dates to work 100% of time every matchweek, without enabling all games to be live?