Squad registration feedback

rack.city

Would be great to have more information about squad rules. I'd like to have the 'i' circle icon next to each row in the totals panel at the top. Then hovering over the information icon provides a breakdown of who is included in each row (for example a list of only homegrown players). Another squad registration rule that needs fleshing out is Non-EU signings in Italy. You get an email saying you can sign one new non-eu player + another if you sell a non-eu player. It would be great to have some feedback in the squad registration screen that indicates if you have used that AND who it was used on. It seems simple to just remember if you've signed a non-eu player or not, however it's unclear if a player who turns 22 who has been in your squad for a couple of years (who will now need to be registered) will take up that spot or if they took up that spot before they turned 22. There are some other complications too.

I signed a player in November of one season with his joining date set as 'end of season (Italy)' knowing that I'd used my allocation for the current year but didn't want to miss out on him, when he signed at the end of the season I was unable to register him for the upcoming season. I have no way of knowing if that's a bug or me misunderstanding the rules, more feedback in the registration screen would help to clarify this.

• 2 months later...