In-Game Editor / Steam

Hi,

Playing on mac. I've searched the bug tracker but there doesn't seem to be any answers.

I noticed a few weeks ago that the Steam overlay wasn't working (i.e. press shift & tab) and nothing would happen. Steam and FM both fully up to date.

I bought the in-game editor today and started a new game with the editor allowed but it is greyed out. 

Does anyone have a solution at all? Or can I get my money back? 

image.png.96bf7574e48e2c4db86f4e2e74d2cd11.png

image.thumb.png.1c5fd1e8b31ee0b2026b8d234b1fd477.png

When I go to FM > Downloads, I get this error:

image.png.438bcc7b1ddd73e1171c73744a173c18.png

• Administrators

Do you have the ticket number so we can check for you?

Also just to confirm, you have managed to solve the problem by launching FM24 from the IGE Store page? Is this 100% reproducible?

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Do you have the ticket number so we can check for you?

Also just to confirm, you have managed to solve the problem by launching FM24 from the IGE Store page? Is this 100% reproducible?

Hi Jimmy,

Ticket #654848

I've had success 2 out of 2 occasions using the IGE store page to launch with IGE active. If I launch from the FM24 shortcut on my desktop it doesn't work.

Thanks

20 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Hi Jimmy,

Just to update, I verified the files via steam and have continued to try and load the game a few times each from the desktop icon and via the IGE page on Steam and same results. I have to use the IGE page for the IGE to be active in the game - that does work reliably when done so.

I haven't tested making any changes through the IGE though.