Players constantly wanting new contracts

I've had this issue in previous FM versions and was informed it was being rectified but clearly has not. Im in a Benfica save, many of the players have 4 or 5 year contracts. Literally one year into the contract they're asking for new ones, and almost every single player. Not only that, the entire team then get annoyed and ask why is such and such not getting a new contract. This was never an issue in old versions (been playing since CM1 (back when called Championship Manager), so a long time), but in FM21, FM22 and FM24 (I skipped FM23) this has been an issue. I'm not against people asking for new contracts, but not 1 year into a 5 year deal, and then the whole team getting annoyed.

I know we can ignore it or tell the players where to stick it, but "Morale" is now one of the most important elements of the game.  When that drops from Excellent to Poor, the player is literally a different player.

Definitely needs to be nerfed, IMO.  Especially when starting a new saved with the transfer window closed, and you literally have no budget to hand out new contracts. But what really bothers me is that if I hand my player contracts over to my GM and it's up to him to re-sign players, but they still come to me to complain and turn against me when they don't get one. If they want to complain to me, fine, but I need to have the option to say "the GM handles the player contacts, not the manager".

So yeah, I'd like to see that feature nerfed, though it shouldn't completely disappear. I think it is something that does happen, but I don't think it happens nearly as often as it does in the game. If they can nerf that and fix the scouting in the next update I would be really happy.