Loan Manager rejecting every single loan offer?

My loan manager is currently rejecting every single offer any team makes. I do not add these to the Development list as I want the loan manager to decide. I have gone into Staff > Responsibilities > Transfers and Contracts and set the U21 and U18 to these, which from my understanding should accept most offers? Also see screenshot of loan rejections below. I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

image.thumb.png.519cc190407ba8036b97ee6698aa33cf.png

image.thumb.png.9b3ed8902c7629d77fbc2c464ee2c004.png

These are screenshots of my Loan Manager rejecting every offer:image.thumb.png.0cdfd1379574de589b63fe5a00143cea.pngimage.thumb.png.ee0cd286a9b684a767b9d1e3f8207ecd.pngimage.thumb.png.8bff73782fc3aa442630f343c5b75ccd.pngimage.thumb.png.d45c606b5bc868dc5ad46dca5c25f2d4.pngimage.thumb.png.6e5c08952834bd4273ef22b9cc62823c.pngimage.thumb.png.5aa1f56732d10efd01c2982e97560bb5.pngimage.thumb.png.48df1af03087c42443dc729a87168233.pngimage.thumb.png.ad5662d9a88b8a4a3011b4a949734349.pngimage.thumb.png.418e8c5f284e85fa4d2b570fbf41c37f.png

image.thumb.png.146cd497bb57307f38cbaa3cb9de24f2.png

Thanks for that mate, but surely I don't have to add them all to the Development list? If a player I've not added receives a good loan offer which will help him grow, that would obviously be beneficial to the player, with or without them being in the Development list?

16 hours ago, starbugg said:

Probably of no help, but I sacked my Loan Manager and will no long employ one, I got fed up with him doing stupid things.

I think this is the way forward, I'm going do to the same. Shame they work so badly.

If you setup correctly, then it works fine. I am not bothering with loans any more to be honest, that why I have recruit Loan Manager. They need to change UX from the other hand, because it's confusing a lot.

38 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

If you setup correctly, then it works fine. I am not bothering with loans any more to be honest, that why I have recruit Loan Manager. They need to change UX from the other hand, because it's confusing a lot.

So what is the correct setup, aside from what people here have suggested?
I've been having the same problem.
I understand adding to development list seems to be a workaround but we shouldn't have to do this.

It does sound like a bug tbh.

2 hours ago, Lord Rowell said:

I understand adding to development list seems to be a workaround but we shouldn't have to do this.

Completely agree, I'm not adding these players to the development list as I'd rather they develop at the club, however if a loan offer comes in where the club are paying a decent amount of wages and the player is an important/regular starter that would be more beneficial, and the loan manager should understand it's best for the player.

25 minutes ago, Bzahh said:

Completely agree, I'm not adding these players to the development list as I'd rather they develop at the club, however if a loan offer comes in where the club are paying a decent amount of wages and the player is an important/regular starter that would be more beneficial, and the loan manager should understand it's best for the player.

Also if they're at an age 18+ where they're not ready for your own first team, but they need matches.

22 hours ago, starbugg said:

Probably of no help, but I sacked my Loan Manager and will no long employ one, I got fed up with him doing stupid things.

I sacked my loan manager and then my DOF started rejecting most of the loans, sigh....

2 hours ago, Bzahh said:

So..just add them to dev list with those requirements?

3 hours ago, -Jef- said:

So..just add them to dev list with those requirements?

I understand that and I'm sure others do too.
The point is that the person delegated should be able to mae better decisions.
Its especially irritating when the inbox message says the style of play from the loanee club suits the player, and then it gets rejected anyway!

8 hours ago, Lord Rowell said:

Have a read here if you want:

====

All of the below loans has been made from background staff, according to my settings. Some teams has been failed to meet my requirements (and Loan Manager has been rejected), some not (Loan Manager has been accepted). As I said, it's complicated UX and need to simplified by SI team.

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.7be94a6686f541599cb89b8f23bcbf7f.png

====

All the above players is gonna be released at the end of season, because of bad personalities / media handling style / determination and general attributes. Wanted to be outside from my club, so Coaches (workload and quality of their job) to be more focus on players which I want to my club. Sometimes, DoF / Loan Manager don't find a club for some players, so I doing it manually via TransfeRoom > Offer for Loan - and when (and if) offer will come, Loan Manager will take care. Happy!

Now, if you want someone to be Loaned outside from Development List, you have to mark them as Available for Loan (Transfer > Transfer Status > Loan Status).

Screenshot_5.png.4be4fe1b6aeb35531c2b84ce4ba01b1e.png

====

As I said in previous thread; If you want the DoF to make an effort to Loan out the player (outside from Development List), you have to choose from Responsibilities > Transfers & Contracts > Transfers > Initiating Player Sales for ....

Screenshot_6.thumb.png.a0a011889cfa9ebc64f9d5da2329dcec.png

This is where my main issue comes with current UX. Because my DoF will not only make effort to Loan, but offload players in general; which is risky business. That's why, I am taking care of the senior team the Loan offers. In general, I don't want my senior team players to be loaned out in clubs and leagues which is below than me, because it's gonna have lower quality facilities and coaches, plus less competitive matches (from higher division one) etc; but this is another topic.

The way I see this:

I want that a loan manager makes the loans happen for players I want to loan out, find suitable clubs and probably negotiate loan deals.
What I don’t want him to do is to decide which players go out on loan. How is he supposed to know what my plans are for players? Maybe I want to give some youth players sporadically a few matches? Control their training? And I definitely don’t want him to ask me every time, if it’s ok to loan out a player that gets a loan offer.

In short, I say which players I'd like to loan out (by placing them in the development list), the loan manager’s job now is to find suitable clubs to loan these players out.

Edited by Saesch

2 hours ago, Saesch said:

The way I see this:

I want that a loan manager makes the loans happen for players I want to loan out, find suitable clubs and probably negotiate loan deals.
What I don’t want him to do is to decide which players go out on loan. How is he supposed to know what my plans are for players? Maybe I want to give some youth players sporadically a few matches? Control their training? And I definitely don’t want him to ask me every time, if it’s ok to loan out a player that gets a loan offer.

In short, I say which players I'd like to loan out (by placing them in the development list), the loan manager’s job now is to find suitable clubs to loan these players out.

In your case, seems like the best is to take care for yourself instead of using a Loan Manager.