More injuries than previous versions?

Tests that SI carry out over extended periods and in multiple countries have shown that the level of injuries in-game is below the real-life levels.  There will be times when you will get a surge and we tend to remember them and not so much the times when injury levels are low.

40 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Tests that SI carry out over extended periods and in multiple countries have shown that the level of injuries in-game is below the real-life levels.  There will be times when you will get a surge and we tend to remember them and not so much the times when injury levels are low.

@FrazT - thanks for that info. Think i'm just having a couple of bad seasons regards injuries. Think I may need to beg the board fir a bigger squad :)

1 hour ago, Brodie21 said:

Not a complaint, a mere query. I'm experiencing multiple injuries in my small squad - many long-term. Anyone else getting this or just a freak couple of seasons for me?

Just has a similar injury-ravaged season with small squad. Worth checking your tactics and training.

You would think with the introduction,  in real life , of 5 subs that injuries would be less common . But what we are seeing is the arrival of the super subs . These are in teams that flog there staring 11s until the 90th minutes or there abouts and , depending on the score line , bring on the Subs . This is why late goals are so prevalent now .