Make upgrading facilities more difficult and streamlined

boey

I have two major gripes with upgrading facilities at the moment. This includes Youth Coaching and Youth Recruitment.

1. Upgrading facilities is too easy, and can be requested too often.

I am currently managing West Brom, and I am halfway through the 2024/25 season. I have managed to get their facilities to the maximum bar youth facilities, which is currently at 18/20. This level of growth is unrealistic, as it would take tens of millions of dollars to develop state-of-the-art training facilities (see Liverpool's AXA training facility), and only teams that have had consistent success for years or decades are able to make such investments.

2. No option to build entirely new facilities, as is possible with stadiums

It's incredibly unrealistic for a club in real life to make adjustments every few months to improve their mediocre facilities to become state-of-the-art. There should be a limit to how many times you can "upgrade" a facility, before the only option would be to build an entirely new one. Furthermore, upgrading facilities should not be possible so often, such as within weeks of the previous upgrade completion. It should not be possible for a club in the fourth division of England to develop state-of-the-art facilities in a few years. Players should be training in a training facility, not a construction site.

Edited by boey

• 2 months later...