How do I move funds from my transfer budget into my scouting budget?

Any idea how I move funds from my transfer budget into my scouting budget?

I know how to transfer funds from the transfer budget into my wage budget (via the Finances) screen but I can't find an option to move funds into the scouting budget instead.

budget_adj1.png.3f2a3f1f7f3c3764eb7701cab7936739.png

budget_adj2.png.34220bc808c5963a44ff6d6a64055c4d.png

Any body know how to move funds from the transfer budget into the scouting budget?

Many thanks.

15 minutes ago, kevaggel said:

Go to the scouting section and it's up there.

If it's locked you have to take over scouting yourself from staff responsibilities 

Brilliant. Found it. Thanks, @kevaggel.

D'oh! I feel stupid now. Obvious place to look for it :idiot:

Be aware that scouting can cost a lot of money. You can easily spend 500k by just throwing around team reports and scouting individuals. It's a bit of a cheat, but only get the scouting package you need when you want to search for players. Your scouts (from my perspective) don't get affected by it. 

2 hours ago, Brasilia88 said:

Be aware that scouting can cost a lot of money. You can easily spend 500k by just throwing around team reports and scouting individuals. It's a bit of a cheat, but only get the scouting package you need when you want to search for players. Your scouts (from my perspective) don't get affected by it. 

Thanks, @Brasilia88 I’m beginning to realise how expensive it is.

I’m on my fourth season and by the midpoint of each season, if not before, I’d run out of scouting budget and could no longer request individual players were scouted.

I will have to rethink for season five.

On 08/01/2024 at 13:46, Stuniverse said:

Thanks, @Brasilia88 I’m beginning to realise how expensive it is.

I’m on my fourth season and by the midpoint of each season, if not before, I’d run out of scouting budget and could no longer request individual players were scouted.

I will have to rethink for season five.

Trials for loans is an option, but players might say no. Besides that, it's a bit of a gamble, yet you can wait until deadline day and get free loans. I've used this last option myself lately and you can get good players out of it. 

Lastly, look at how much salary the player gets. This will indicate how good the player is. Surely, AI tends to cheat when 'competing' with us, but players in the same role at the same club who have different salaries mean something... 😉