(FM 24) US 10 Tier Database and Concacaf Expanded Universe databases

Hey nielsoncp

I downloaded you Concacaf files and USA and all your fiels except for Canada as i am using another database. My question is what is the diff between the 4 Concacaf tournaments?

Hi FMfan00! The four competitions are meant to mimic UEFA's - so the champions is the top, gold is 2nd, silver is 3rd, bronze is 4th. US, Canada, and Mexico automatically qualify based on cup and league competitions - the top teams from Central America and the Caribbean get dumped into a group competition and the best teams from each group get to move on to the other competitions. Hope that helps!

I'm enjoying the save with Miami FC in the top division I keep doing well in the league but not qualifying for contential football I qualified twice but nothing in 27 and 28 doing well in the league 

• 2 weeks later...

If you make this for fm25 it would be cool to see fixtures happening on different days, I basically only get Saturday games. I also think the opening/closing stage takes away from it a bit, you could go on a good run at the start of the year winning a 5-7 games and get promoted despite loosing every game in the closing stage

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/07/2024 at 07:50, Thatgingerdude15 said:

If you make this for fm25 it would be cool to see fixtures happening on different days, I basically only get Saturday games. I also think the opening/closing stage takes away from it a bit, you could go on a good run at the start of the year winning a 5-7 games and get promoted despite loosing every game in the closing stage

Thanks for the feedback gingerdude - thanks for the time you put into it this year!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, the mod is great so far but alot of the logos for competitions are scrambled around (no ml2 or ml1 logos, cup logos replaces nprsl logos, etc.)  is this a problem with the logopack im using? or does it correct itself?

On 11/08/2024 at 10:45, solargrave said:

Hey, the mod is great so far but alot of the logos for competitions are scrambled around (no ml2 or ml1 logos, cup logos replaces nprsl logos, etc.)  is this a problem with the logopack im using? or does it correct itself?

Obviously the cup competition has replaced the nprsl and the ml1 and ml2 competitions aren't used in the file, this would be because your graphics pack has the files from the original competitions