CL Squad Registration

In FM23 it was possible to select your squad for the Champions League ahead of the deadline, although you couldn't confirm it. This was really helpful for ensuring you were able to register everyone you needed to. Now that feature seems to have gone, as the Champions League option is not available in the dropdown box in the Registration screen until a day or two before the deadline - it looks as though it doesn't appear until the previous round is completed. I don't suppose there's any way to get this option back?

On 11/01/2024 at 20:06, Defoes Right Boot said:

In FM23 it was possible to select your squad for the Champions League ahead of the deadline, although you couldn't confirm it. This was really helpful for ensuring you were able to register everyone you needed to. Now that feature seems to have gone, as the Champions League option is not available in the dropdown box in the Registration screen until a day or two before the deadline - it looks as though it doesn't appear until the previous round is completed. I don't suppose there's any way to get this option back?

Yeah I was wondering if I'd just missed where you can do this but it does seem to be gone. Odd to remove a useful tool.