Have you heard about the Champions League winner still only playing for 350 people...

Hi all, i need some help for expanding my stadion. I am stuck at 350, even after winning the Champions League... Lets me the story.

So i started with a custom DB as San Giovanni in San Marino. After the first year my board announced they want to build their own stadium. Great! But after being stuck at the phase 'searching for a site' for years, it just got cancelled after about 5 years without any message.

After asking again for a new stadium, the board still denied. They still think we have too few fans, so the stadium would be half empty. I tried this year after year, but until this day they still dont accept a new stadium.

Therefore i want a expansion. And the board is fine with that. But then the next issue arise: The goverment is blocking expansion of the current stadium. Over and over again. They blocked it this year again. I stopped counting for every time they blocked the expansion.

In the mean time i got a very lucky run in the Champions League and was able to win the Champions League. So now i can say i am a Champions League winner, while only playing for 350 people... This small stadium is very frustrating.

At the start of the game we were sharing stadiums with another club. They were able to get a new stadium, while they are performing much worse then us. This makes it even more frustrating.

The stadium is full in every game. Even in the practise games it is full. In Europe we play in the national stadium, for 5.500 people. Even then the stadium is fully full. It really make no sense we are still playing for 350 people... Anyone who has the golden tip for getting a bigger stadium?! 

don't try, I am filling stadium up for roughly 10 years now (got like 99% in end of the year statistics 10 in row), I am the biggest end most recognised team in Polish league and I have the smalless stadium and board still deny every time. I personally gave up playing. Had this same issue in 2022 and 2023 version so it is ongoing problem with this game. 

I never have a problem getting my stadium expanded (if we have the money from when it's announced and still have it when it is due to be built), strange how different people experience the game in so many different ways.

Edited by starbugg