Help Required With Overall Condition/Match Sharpness

evolsurt

I'm not a fan of the icons representing overall condition and match fitness and have managed to tweak some panels and widgets to get the old percentages back using PRCF and the condition/sharpness pie chart (thanks to skins by Tangfu and Narrigon) however, I can't seem to identify the panel that pops up when you go to the tactics screen during a match to select an appropriate substitute (the one that usually shows the AssMan's recommendation) - does anyone know which file or panel controls this please?

36 minutes ago, evolsurt said:

I'm not a fan of the icons representing overall condition and match fitness and have managed to tweak some panels and widgets to get the old percentages back using PRCF and the condition/sharpness pie chart (thanks to skins by Tangfu and Narrigon) however, I can't seem to identify the panel that pops up when you go to the tactics screen during a match to select an appropriate substitute (the one that usually shows the AssMan's recommendation) - does anyone know which file or panel controls this please?

Please use the Random and small questions thread for small questions like this