Caribbean Shield & Cup advanced rules verified by editor, competitions don't show up in game

makinavaja

I created the Caribbean Shield with qualifyings, because IRL the smaller countries participating are not always the same, so the qualifiers emulates the changes from one year to another.

I also changed one of the entries for the Caribbean Cup (as Haiti couldn't send their two teams for the 2023 real competition, I gave one of their spots to Martinica)

Anyway, my file with advanced rules is verified by the editor, but when I start a new save, these two competitions are absent from the North American club competitions

Can anyone help?

Here's the file

Caribbean Cup & Shield New Adv.fmf

In another try, I was working around the Caribbean Shield & Cup file from another creator that allows dynamic qualifiers according to each league reputation each year.

In this version, in the Caribbean shield, to decide which 8 teams will join the top 8 leagues in the final stage, I created a qualifying stage of 8 groups of 3 teams.

(The original had 3 teams from all 32 nations, which doesn't happen in real life)

Everything is ok inside the editor, the competition starts, the matches of the first stage are played, the first of each group are considered qualified, but the competition stops there, the next stage (the final group stage) never starts...

Again, can anyone help me?

(PS: I changed only the number of teams and groups in first stage group from the original file, and the original works pretty well in-game)

Caribbean Cup & Shield 1st Adv.fmf