I don’t get job offers

In my current save I literally am the No. 1 in HoF overtaking Pep, etc.. I have 20 plus years experience in multiple countries. I resigned after managing Madrid for 7 years. Now I’m in holiday for 2 years and I haven’t received even a single job offer. I’m intentionally not applying for any club to check whether I receive a job or not automatically like it would be in real life, but it doesn’t seem so. Anyone has experienced this?

3 hours ago, KrishPs said:

In my current save I literally am the No. 1 in HoF overtaking Pep, etc.. I have 20 plus years experience in multiple countries. I resigned after managing Madrid for 7 years. Now I’m in holiday for 2 years and I haven’t received even a single job offer. I’m intentionally not applying for any club to check whether I receive a job or not automatically like it would be in real life, but it doesn’t seem so. Anyone has experienced this?

Maybe you are just that good, no one except the very elite teams will go for you. Were any of the top top teams looking for a manager during that time?

3 hours ago, jyny said:
3 hours ago, jyny said:

Maybe you are just that good, no one except the very elite teams will go for you. Were any of the top top teams looking for a manager during that time?

I think there were some elite jobs that became available, but they did not call me