Debug menu

Wow, I thought I'd pressed a set of keyboard keys in a certain order by mistake to make it appear! 🙂. So this is all your work rather than an SI thing? 👏. I like the XML abbreviation codes next to many of the fields. Is this how you got the Population to appear in the editor? I take it Npop is for Nation Population if Lpop is Local Population? I'm still on the lookout for getting the population tab to be editable for new nations. 

I think that's just something that's been exposed by cleiria's work, rather than created, although could be wrong.  Seems like a (very) rough debug menu that SI and/or researchers would use to add a bit of extra functionality

18 horas atrás, \'Appy \'Ammer disse:

Wow, I thought I'd pressed a set of keyboard keys in a certain order by mistake to make it appear! 🙂. So this is all your work rather than an SI thing? 👏. I like the XML abbreviation codes next to many of the fields. Is this how you got the Population to appear in the editor? I take it Npop is for Nation Population if Lpop is Local Population? I'm still on the lookout for getting the population tab to be editable for new nations. 

Npop is for Nation Population.

8 horas atrás, forameuss disse:

I think that's just something that's been exposed by cleiria's work, rather than created, although could be wrong.  Seems like a (very) rough debug menu that SI and/or researchers would use to add a bit of extra functionality

Is that