Game Setup Recommendations?

Hi all, 

Already starting to plot out my next save. I'm currently doing a Tier 10 England save, and all I have as playable are England, Ireland, N. Ireland, Wales, and Scotland. But my PC isn't particularly strong. Right now with that setup and 59,000 players, my estimated game speed is 4 stars. 

In my next save, I'd love to do something like a journeyman, starting far down somewhere else in the world, starting with no badges, Sunday footballer, and just maxing out adaptability. Ideally, I'd like to just say, "I'll go anywhere in the world," but I feel like if I enable every lower league in the world, I'll end up with way more players than my PC can handle. 

I've never done this before, so can anyone recommend the best approach to setting this up that maximizes my ability to have a random start at a low-level team, but also minimizes the impact on my computer? 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, steve.battisti said:

I've never done this before, so can anyone recommend the best approach to setting this up that maximizes my ability to have a random start at a low-level team, but also minimizes the impact on my computer? 

The game speed stars mean very little. However, 59,000 players with an estimated 4-star speed is very good. You could easily drop down to between 2/3 stars and wouldn't feel a slowdown. I'm playing with over 90,000 on two stars and I'm breezing through the seasons. 

With regards to set up it depends on where you want to start, I'm currently doing a journeyman save in Latvia. I've got the Scandinavian leagues, Croatia, Serbia, Kazakstan, Hungary, England, Italy, Spain, Germany, Italy, Holland, Slovakia, Slovenia and Romania loaded as playable with everywhere else view only. Also, all national level reputation / international players loaded in Africa and international players from South America with all top league Brazilian and Argentinian players loaded. It gives me a good balance and a huge pool of players to work with. 

I recommend checking here if you haven't already to get some more ideas: the9llamas - Setting up a LLaMa Save

Good luck :)

Edited by jyny

29 minutes ago, jyny said:

The game speed stars mean very little. However, 59,000 players with an estimated 4-star speed is very good. You could easily drop down to between 2/3 stars and wouldn't feel a slowdown. I'm playing with over 90,000 on two stars and I'm breezing through the seasons. 

With regards to set up it depends on where you want to start, I'm currently doing a journeyman save in Latvia. I've got the Scandinavian leagues, Croatia, Serbia, Kazakstan, Hungary, England, Italy, Spain, Germany, Italy, Holland, Slovakia, Slovenia and Romania loaded as playable with everywhere else view only. Also, all national level reputation / international players loaded in Africa and international players from South America with all top league Brazilian and Argentinian players loaded. It gives me a good balance and a huge pool of players to work with. 

I recommend checking here if you haven't already to get some more ideas: the9llamas - Setting up a LLaMa Save

Good luck :)

Awesome, thank you very much!