Red arrows on player attributes

I asked the A.I this:

What does the red or orange arrow shown near a player attribute mean and what does the green mean also?

Pi, your personal AI: The arrows you're referring to are called form arrows. The red arrows indicate that a player is out of form and not playing to their full potential. The orange arrows indicate that a player is inconsistent and their performance can vary from game to game. The green arrows indicate that a player is in good form and playing well. The arrows are based on a number of factors, including a player's morale, fitness, and recent performances. Does that make sense?

Is this true? I have never heard of form arrows

1 hour ago, umole2k said:

It’s not true.  Those arrows relate solely to increases or decreases in attributes.  Nothing to do with form, morale, inconsistency or anything else.

Attributes Range: 1-20

Behind the scenes (eg. calculations) is not 1-20.

12.6 will show you arrow up.

12.4 will show you arrow down.

Not exactly decimical point, but math formula remains secret. As the developer wrote in the thread above, you not have to worry, because will happen (up or down). The only worry, is when he start lose actual points, like -1 or -2 in attributes, but this happens when the player is old or have serious injury.

6 hours ago, umole2k said:

I asked the A.I this:

What does the red or orange arrow shown near a player attribute mean and what does the green mean also?

Pi, your personal AI: The arrows you're referring to are called form arrows. The red arrows indicate that a player is out of form and not playing to their full potential. The orange arrows indicate that a player is inconsistent and their performance can vary from game to game. The green arrows indicate that a player is in good form and playing well. The arrows are based on a number of factors, including a player's morale, fitness, and recent performances. Does that make sense?

No part of this is correct.