Beneliga? FM24

torsportsfan

• 1 month later...

Reviving this topic.  I've been looking for a BeNeLiga editor update and have really struggled.  There is one in the Steam Workshop by _Patrick Swayze, but I can't figure out how to download it.  

Here is the description.  I hope someone can help me figure out how to download and install.  I've installed a ton of graphics over there years, but haven't done too much w/ regard to editing DBs.

Credits to Khchop, who created the original league system, which can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3082346259

UPDATE 28-12-2023:
Yellowcard rule, would cause a ban after 2 yellow cards and every following yellow card. This is corrected to: 5, 7, 9, 11 etc.

I made a few changes:

1. Transfer period for BeNeLiga was missing in the original, so players would join you right away outside of the transfer period. I'v now added the following (standard) transfer periods:

Summer: 1 July to 1 September (domestic only transfers allowed from the 14th of June)
Winter: from 1 January to 31 January

2. Price money increased for final league positions:

1st Place 50 million Euro and +- 2 million less for every place lower
Also all lower leagues had the price money increased.

3. Increased TV money

TV money per club in highest division is 80 million

I made these changes with the Premier League in mind and take the challenge to them with an even playing field.

Original description about the league system by the original poster Khchop:

"Six-Tier League System: The database features a comprehensive six-division structure, each hosting 18 teams from both the Netherlands and Belgium. This blend ensures a diverse range of matches, testing your managerial skills across different levels of competition.

Integrated Cup Competitions:

BeNeLiga Cup: A thrilling knockout tournament featuring all teams from our six divisions. Experience the unpredictability and excitement of cup football as lower-division teams take on top-tier giants.

BeNeLiga Super Cup: Witness the annual showdown between the winners of the BeNeLiga Premier Division and the BeNeLiga Cup. A prestigious one-off match that crowns the ultimate champion of the season.

Youth and Reserve Leagues: Emphasizing youth development and squad depth, the database includes fully functional reserve and youth leagues. Each main team has corresponding reserve and youth squads, competing in their respective leagues. Nurture young talent and build a formidable reserve squad to support your main team’s ambitions."

Edited by Enos

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/02/2024 at 22:56, Enos said:

Reviving this topic.  I've been looking for a BeNeLiga editor update and have really struggled.  There is one in the Steam Workshop by _Patrick Swayze, but I can't figure out how to download it.  

Here is the description.  I hope someone can help me figure out how to download and install.  I've installed a ton of graphics over there years, but haven't done too much w/ regard to editing DBs.

Credits to Khchop, who created the original league system, which can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3082346259

UPDATE 28-12-2023:
Yellowcard rule, would cause a ban after 2 yellow cards and every following yellow card. This is corrected to: 5, 7, 9, 11 etc.

I made a few changes:

1. Transfer period for BeNeLiga was missing in the original, so players would join you right away outside of the transfer period. I'v now added the following (standard) transfer periods:

Summer: 1 July to 1 September (domestic only transfers allowed from the 14th of June)
Winter: from 1 January to 31 January

2. Price money increased for final league positions:

1st Place 50 million Euro and +- 2 million less for every place lower
Also all lower leagues had the price money increased.

3. Increased TV money

TV money per club in highest division is 80 million

I made these changes with the Premier League in mind and take the challenge to them with an even playing field.

Original description about the league system by the original poster Khchop:

"Six-Tier League System: The database features a comprehensive six-division structure, each hosting 18 teams from both the Netherlands and Belgium. This blend ensures a diverse range of matches, testing your managerial skills across different levels of competition.

Integrated Cup Competitions:

BeNeLiga Cup: A thrilling knockout tournament featuring all teams from our six divisions. Experience the unpredictability and excitement of cup football as lower-division teams take on top-tier giants.

BeNeLiga Super Cup: Witness the annual showdown between the winners of the BeNeLiga Premier Division and the BeNeLiga Cup. A prestigious one-off match that crowns the ultimate champion of the season.

Youth and Reserve Leagues: Emphasizing youth development and squad depth, the database includes fully functional reserve and youth leagues. Each main team has corresponding reserve and youth squads, competing in their respective leagues. Nurture young talent and build a formidable reserve squad to support your main team’s ambitions."

Just click subscribe and select it as your database in game