Error in Club Continental Rules

HurricaneMan6

Trying to create a CONCACAF Champions League in Basic Rules editing. Under the Teams section of Qualification System, I've added the divisions and cups that teams can qualify from. However, I am getting the following error message:

Qualification system uses competition Mexican First Division but does not contain any rules for it.

I currently have Type, Number, Qualified Competition, and Seeding To Give Teams filled in. What else needs to be filled in to clear this error?

How have you done it? There shouldn't be any need to add the divisions/cups that teams qualify from. You just choose the nation and specify cup winner, top division teams etc.

The Qualified Competition should be the competition they qualify to, not from.

3 hours ago, rusty217 said:

How have you done it? There shouldn't be any need to add the divisions/cups that teams qualify from. You just choose the nation and specify cup winner, top division teams etc.

The Qualified Competition should be the competition they qualify to, not from.

Thanks! This pointed me in the right direction on using that entire screen. However, new problem arose - it says the amount of teams in the Final needs to be divisible by 2.

I have all 24 clubs entering the Group Stage. 16 qualify from there to the knockouts. There are a total of 4 knockout rounds, which by my math would mean 2 reach the final (First KO 16 -> 8, QF 8->4, SF 4->2). What fun quirk of the Editor am I missing this time?