One of the things causing FM being easy.

So, just sharing my toughts. Basically, for a long time I feel like FM is being esay. I'm playing with masking, poor financial clubs and still the growth is fast and easy. 

I think one of the things making FM easy, besides the overpowerd pressing football, is the fact that it's too easy keeping your star / good players. For example, just won the Seria A with SPAL and my team was amazing with great stats, yet still I don't get much offers for my key players, and even when I do and I refuse for some reasons and they just shake off their unhappiness in few months. In real life, let's take those surprising champsions like Lille or Leicester - the market will basically tear them apart and they will receive bids on the stars which almost always want to leave. 

Whats your toughts about it?

Edited by Naor5563

I understand, and that's lame since my "unknoen players" won the Seria A and doing anazing things in CL. IRL, there like super famous and cause attraction everywhere.

Its super unrealistic.

12 hours ago, Brasilia88 said:

The game only values PA and/or reputation, so it's easy to keep your unknown, yet good players. The same can be said regarding why it can be difficult to sell said players. 

They said they'd fixed this a version or so ago so lower rep/ability players would attract offers. Doesn't seem to have worked.

The game will always be easy once you figure it out. All tycoon style games are exactly like this. 

However FM can still be challenging depending on how you run your save. 

It's your world. Challenge yourself. The games difficulty doesn't interfere with challenges

On 21/01/2024 at 08:36, treble_yell_:-) said:

They said they'd fixed this a version or so ago so lower rep/ability players would attract offers. Doesn't seem to have worked.

Seems in line with everything else they have said to have fixed in the last few years.

It's hard to know why your players aren't getting offers without knowing how your save is set up. 

If it's just one or two active countries/leagues, then yeah, you probably won't get a lot of offers for players.