Problem with the beneliga save

magnusheri

Hi all the fm editor geniuses. So I am currently trying to fix the beneliga save for the bimage.thumb.png.22f99c15bdf255c27448add0de88fdb9.pngelgian clubs, as they dont have any homegrown players for the champions league and that they would have in the regular save. Take anouar ait el hadj, he should have homegrown at club!image.thumb.png.fd9db3daa4cfe1383aacc69802e2c130.png Also take Sadiki and Charles vanhoutte for example. They aren't homegrown at nation as well, is there anyway I can fix this issue for the entire beneliga database?

BeNeLiga Prizemoney Plus v1.0.fmf

I'm guessing the issue is you've moved all the Belgian clubs to the Netherlands (or vice versa). So you'd need to edit all of the player's homegrown status to count as homegrown for the Netherlands instead of Belgium too.

12 hours ago, magnusheri said:

anyway on doing that in a fast way and not going into individual players?

Kind of. You can select multiple players and edit them all at once, however if there are any differences in that section for them you won't be able to edit it, only replace everything and start from scratch. So eg. editing 100 players at once that are all HG in Belgium would be easy, but if it's 99 players that are HG in Belgium and 1 that's HG in both Belgium and France that interferes with the mass edit.

On 28/01/2024 at 17:13, rusty217 said:

Kind of. You can select multiple players and edit them all at once, however if there are any differences in that section for them you won't be able to edit it, only replace everything and start from scratch. So eg. editing 100 players at once that are all HG in Belgium would be easy, but if it's 99 players that are HG in Belgium and 1 that's HG in both Belgium and France that interferes with the mass edit.

But that would fix the champions league issue right? If so im definitely just doing that