MacBook Air help

I've got a MAcBook Air, I've attached some info on specs. FM24 seems to slow right down as I'm playing and freezes all the time. It can take ages between clicks. I have some add-ons. For example, kits and logos for the top divisions in around 5 countries. I've removed other graphics to try ans speed things up. I have loads of memory space on my laptop. I've even tried in offline mode and disconnected the WIFI and closed all other applications. Not suer what else to do. Is it a case of the age of the laptop has caught up with it and can't cope. Any help would be amazing. TIA

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 13.10.15.png

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 13.11.12.png

My thought is that the processor just isn't up to scratch.  Amount of RAM won't matter in that scenario.

How does it run if you use literally just the Singapore league (just 9 teams) with a small database?

also once in game put detail level down to minimum and go into inbox - social feed - manage and remove all subscriptions 

You can also move matchdays to Saturday and Wednesday in the preferences although do this before you start a new game.

• SI Staff

You've left out the model / year which is the key bit of info, as Apples cpu decriptions are quite cryptic and don't tell us much.