I need some help with created media sources.

3oneZ

Hello friends, I am creating a custom Database for Cyprus, I have been for a few years now. 

This year i thought it would be cool if i actually added the real media outlets of Cyprus with the real journalists to attend the press conference and publish news/interviews etc. 

I have created 8 new media sources in the editor and approx. 15 journalists that i have assigned to those media sources. 
The problem i have is that no matter the settings i set (and i tried a lot) i see almost no attendance in the press conferences and literarily no news posted from these sources. Instead i have a couple of Fake created sources and they are the only ones that ever post news and articles about transfer rumours etc.  

I made sure to tick the attands press conference option and set the period to anytime. 

I am attaching some screenshots so you can get some idea of my settings as well as an ingame screenshot of 0 news by said media from August till December. 

Any help would be appreciated 

Journalists.JPG

media source example 1 .JPG

media source example 2 .JPG

media sources.JPG

24 sports no news .JPG

I believe once you've duplicated a media source you have to manually change the "frequency" - even if it's changing it to what it already says, i.e. "anytime". It's actually blank until you make a change (which can be noted in the bottom left under "changes").

In fact when duplicating or mass editing any item(s) it's good practice to manually go through every drop/down setting and re-type it in just so a change is registered

1 hour ago, themodelcitizen said:

I believe once you've duplicated a media source you have to manually change the "frequency" - even if it's changing it to what it already says, i.e. "anytime". It's actually blank until you make a change (which can be noted in the bottom left under "changes").

In fact when duplicating or mass editing any item(s) it's good practice to manually go through every drop/down setting and re-type it in just so a change is registered

Damn thanks a lot. I actually created all the media sources from scratch to avoid this very issue but since "anytime" it's the default setting when creating one i never bothered to change it again.