Balkan Club Cup

Hello guys, I was wondering if there is a file for FM24 for enabling again the Balkan Cup for Clubs.
I have searched around but everything is pretty old and I can't verify them.

8 minutes ago, zois92 said:

I’m not at my laptop until later this evening, could you tell me please the nation the clubs participate from and the format of the cup.

Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia & Slovenia. 128 teams total. Should be a minimum of 10 from each country, but may differ if the top division in a country has less than 10 teams.

It's straight knockout. 7 rounds total including the final, all single matches. The final takes place at a pre-determined host.

2 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia & Slovenia. 128 teams total. Should be a minimum of 10 from each country, but may differ if the top division in a country has less than 10 teams.

It's straight knockout. 7 rounds total including the final, all single matches. The final takes place at a pre-determined host.

128 teams and 7 rounds.

wow that sounds really interesting.

you remember maybe the period the matches are played? I’m thinking there might be match conjunction.

and what are the prize money?

17 minutes ago, zois92 said:

128 teams and 7 rounds.

wow that sounds really interesting.

you remember maybe the period the matches are played? I’m thinking there might be match conjunction.

and what are the prize money?

Prize money is pretty reasonable. Pays a bit more than the average domestic cup, but certainly isn't huge and doesn't compare to UEFA competitions.

Prizes for both the winner and loser (winner gets more of course) for each round, increasing to £2.6m for the final. + gate receipts and TV money of course. A couple big games in each round including both semis and the final are selected for satellite TV and get £280k (split 50/50 between the teams). A bunch of other matches in each round, except the semis/finals which are always satellite, are randomly selected for national TV and get between £25k and £75k (60% to home team, 40% to away) depending on the reputation of the 2 teams.

As for the match dates:

20240205205039_1.thumb.jpg.47de11208e67a1197360a4868f77df8c.jpg

I haven't noticed any major congestion issues. Not sure how the 2026? international calendar change might affect it though. That second round match may be dodgy.