Hi, I just started using the DoF a lot more but I don't understand this thing:

How does the dof know the players? Is he watching the scout reports or does he have like an internal db to get them from?

I don't have a lot of money for scouts so I don't wanna waste them if the DoF doesn't actually watch the reports they give

1 ora fa, Pafnus ha scritto:

Dof signings is a challange.. it make game more and more difficult. Othervise we all know young abilites and always sign them

Yeah but i'm honestly surprised about it in a positive way.

He actually bought me two great 19 y/o with little to none budget and is now trying to get a few loans on positions I really needed.

He's also managing the contracts.

DoFs are not that bad

On 09/02/2024 at 08:02, Andrew Marines said:

Hi, I just started using the DoF a lot more but I don't understand this thing:

How does the dof know the players? Is he watching the scout reports or does he have like an internal db to get them from?

I don't have a lot of money for scouts so I don't wanna waste them if the DoF doesn't actually watch the reports they give

I think he uses a network of connections he has, in order to make proposals for players. However, sometimes they go after a player that's been scouted.

Scouting players is always good even if your trying a more realistic approach with the DOF, because you can evaluate those players and add those you want as transfer target, which keeps the realism. You're saying to your DOF to try to get a player the club has made an evaluation on, which happens in real life.

Edited by ejleal