How to disable other league and tournuments to test my tournument

Pafnus

Hello fm lovers..

İ want to test my 128 teams club word cup and fifa world cup experiments. But i need to disable other competions becues it will take too long to finish.. is it possible to diable all leagues and cups?

Is that testing in editor or in game?

For in game, it is deleting them which will give the best performance boost. But deleting everything is tricky as you need to make sure you delete the right information.

42 dakika önce, Wolf_pd said:

Is that testing in editor or in game?

For in game, it is deleting them which will give the best performance boost. But deleting everything is tricky as you need to make sure you delete the right information.

İn game test.. because i will plan to create huge tournuments i dont want to players play their league.

How i delete leagues?

image.thumb.png.a3fa5520981f26a5fec4b603fb69ca71.png

Use this and delete everything you don't need. Btw, this is just an example since I am working on some stuff in the editor.

Custom start date won't help you unfortunately.

1 saat önce, Wolf_pd said:

image.thumb.png.a3fa5520981f26a5fec4b603fb69ca71.png

Use this and delete everything you don't need. Btw, this is just an example since I am working on some stuff in the editor.

Custom start date won't help you unfortunately.

Thank you very much.. now i am creating my fictional 128 club world cup. But how i can ensure load real players of all participant teams ? 

3 minutes ago, Pafnus said:

Thank you very much.. now i am creating my fictional 128 club world cup. But how i can ensure load real players of all participant teams ? 

As long as the teams are active the players are loaded. Deleting competitions doesn't change that. Only if you extinct teams without releasing the players they can get lost.

3 saat önce, Wolf_pd said:

As long as the teams are active the players are loaded. Deleting competitions doesn't change that. Only if you extinct teams without releasing the players they can get lost.

Thanks a lot. Now i am able to create my fictional world cup with my rules and delete leagues. My game setup is working.

But when it comes to club world cup i could not do it. When i delete seria, bundesliga, premier league, etc in order to fizture clashing i can 't those league select teams :(

Edited by Pafnus