Why are my players worth so little?

So I'm 3 season into an FM save with Arsenal and I've noticed that all my players are ridiculously cheap compared to most other teams. For example, I've got Saka who is the English Player of the year two times running, yet he is only worth £81m - £106m. Then compare that to Rico Lewis at Man City who has only 3 stars of CA while also being worth over £200m. Can anyone explain why other teams players are worth so much more than mine? I know it's not because of team performance because I've won the Prem twice, the UCL once, and a few other cups throughout.

image.png

image.png

Edited by baeley

There is probably some explanation, like club reputation etc, but in the end, the real reason is that the new player valuation system is absolutely awful. I saw in one save that Martinelly was worth ~400m. It is just bad.

Edited by Marko1989

14 hours ago, Marko1989 said:

There is probably some explanation, like club reputation etc, but in the end, the real reason is that the new player valuation system is absolutely awful. I saw in one save that Martinelly was worth 400m. It is just bad.

Yeah I guess you're right. I started a new save with a random team to see what the Arsenal players would be worth and they were worth 2 - 3x as much. I guess the game can't be perfect.