Cup name disappeared

So I started playing with a custom made database for Costa Rica two weeks ago. I just reopened the game and for some reason the cup name disappeared even though I am a 100% sure it was there two weeks ago. I tried creating a new save and the cup name is there again. However, I am not really interested in starting a new save since I progressed 3 seasons already. Does anybody know a fix or how this is possible?

Are you using any "real name fix" files?

That's probably the issue, although if it isn't the issue it could be the solution. Have a look at the kind of code those types of files use, copy that and adjust it for the cup and problem solved.

1 hour ago, rusty217 said:

Are you using any "real name fix" files?

That's probably the issue, although if it isn't the issue it could be the solution. Have a look at the kind of code those types of files use, copy that and adjust it for the cup and problem solved.

Yeah I'm using those, I'll take a look. However, it does seem strange to me since I don't have issues when starting a completely new save with exactly the same DB...

Edit:

I tried adding the cup to the name file, but it doesn't change at all...

Edited by LZmaster

1 hour ago, LZmaster said:

Yeah I'm using those, I'll take a look. However, it does seem strange to me since I don't have issues when starting a completely new save with exactly the same DB...

Edit:

I tried adding the cup to the name file, but it doesn't change at all...

Did you change the short or long name? If you only did 1, try the other too.

1 hour ago, rusty217 said:

It looks right. Sorry, I don't know too much about .lnc files.

Are you using any other files that could be interfering with it maybe?

I don't know... It's just weird that it does work when I am starting a new save with the same database. Are there any name-specific files that influence a save file specific?