How to have discipline with the Editor?

I find that if I start editing my save with the in game Editor or a 3rd party tool I can't stop making little small changes/tweaks until things become so easy that I get bored. The problem is, I like the having the option to tweak things. For example, being to able to move managers around to mirror the real world, or if I have a terrible youth intake make at least one of the kids have potential. 

How do you guys handle it?

2 hours ago, chad2192 said:

I find that if I start editing my save with the in game Editor or a 3rd party tool I can't stop making little small changes/tweaks until things become so easy that I get bored. The problem is, I like the having the option to tweak things. For example, being to able to move managers around to mirror the real world, or if I have a terrible youth intake make at least one of the kids have potential. 

How do you guys handle it?

Having the editor on is a game wrecker. Just play with the sub optimal manager movements / youth intakes. 

Don't worry about it. It's your game, do what makes you happy. 

For me, it's for things I feel are done wrong. Like a new transfer who's playing time is "future prospect" who then makes the entire team unhappy because I didn't pick him for the Champion's League squad.