Press Officer & Personal Assistant

Good morning,

Is it possible or not to change the names of press officers and personal assistants on FM24 via the pre-game editor or not? I know that it is possible to put a face on them 

See the top line of the post to which I linked and just update the years. You’ll see a file called support_staff.edt edit that file and save it as support _staff.lnc

3 minutes ago, Linus_Shepard said:

Started a bunch of new saves trying things like; Man Utd, Manchester United, Manchester UFC, etc.

This doesn't change the name of a club only the names of some support staff

I Know. edited the suport_staff edt file with; "STARTING_SUPPORT_STAFF" "PRESS_OFFICER" "Manchester UFC" "Selene" "Kiva" "FEMALE" "" and saved it as Inc. was just abit unsure of what version on the club name to use, but non worked.

It actually works well. However, this did not work for the personal secretary. Either I don't have the right line of code or this isn't the right file to make this change.

19 hours ago, jdk68 said:

It actually works well. However, this did not work for the personal secretary. Either I don't have the right line of code or this isn't the right file to make this change.

It works for the Player Liaison Officer and the Press Officer but not for the Personal Assistant.

Edited by Hovis Dexter

Il y a 15 heures, Hovis Dexter a dit :

It works for the Player Liaison Officer and the Press Officer but not for the Personal Assistant.

Do you know how to do the personal assistant? Do you know the line of code for this?