Are there players missing in the J-League after the FM update?

Hey everyone, 

I have only just purchased FM24. I had played the demo for a day or so just to get the feel of things beforehand. I selected FC Tokyo to test out the J League. In the games I played I noticed that my squad was pretty stacked in terms of having a team of reserves (lot of players out on loan) and a selection of U18 players (some of which may have been regens). 

When I purchased the game, however, I noticed that when starting a new save with FC Tokyo again (with the updated database), those players weren't there anymore. The reserve squad had 5-6 players and the U18 screen was empty.

I have attached some pics as comparison. Is this down to the update or could something else be causing this. When I tried loading a save on the default database, more players seemed to be there.

I am loading all players from Japan so I don't think it's to do with my database setup. But has anyone else experienced this. I'm not too sure what has happened to these missing players

Are there still bugs in the game for the J-League? 

One example is a player called Kojiro Yasuda, who plays for FC Tokyo but is out on loan. In the default database, he is out on loan but still appears in the FCTokyo reserve team (def-db.jpg). On the update, he is on loan but it's as if he has been transferred completely, even though his Career Stats screen says Loan (loan.jpg). Have attached another shot to show what I mean.

Has anybody else experienced anything like this?

update-db.jpg

def-db.jpg

loan.jpg