Set Plaoyff matches after teams coming from a group phase

My competition have a 1st phase with 2 groups, teams play against the teams from the other group.

I need in the playoffs make them play against the teams inside their group, how I can do it? 

Edited by F J

Take a look at a set of rules that sets up knockouts like A1 vs B2, etc. Cup tie mappings are usually how this is done. Then just do the same but put A1 vs A2 (or A4 or whoever they're supposed to play)

On 07/03/2024 at 23:16, F J said:

My competition have a 1st phase with 2 groups, teams play against the teams from the other group.

I need in the playoffs make them play against the teams inside their group, how I can do it? 

I guess you want the teams that face off in the playoffs to be from the same group? Perhaps setting the "Draw Rules" to "Fixed draw" in "Round Defaults" will solve that. Usually "Get Qualified Teams From Stage" if the stage is a group stage, it will be drawn from the first group and so on.

I think have solved it, for who want to know how:

In Cup stage where the competition receive the teams from group stage i put this option:

image.png.f349a01eb30be0624be9a36d40684962.png

So in my case was two groups and 4 teams from each group, the 4 teams from A group receveid the seed 0-3 and the teams from group B received 4-7

In Round cut tie maps in QF I put this way (is one leg so the best team play home):

image.png.27bcb3b3938cc8c9f43ab29d3c60bd79.png

It solved the semi-final too because the semi final still have to continue inside the same group teams.