Squad Travel broken

Playing a save as man utd after the patch and the team travel for away games the day before the fixture(as in real life) play the game and then unlike real life stay in the city where we play and travel back the next day leading to ridiculous amounts of travel in multiple game weeks. Ive posted about this the last few years, its been fixed and now appears broken yet again, completely immersion breaking and one of the many small things that could so easily be better done in the game

3B3A4623-0D2D-4945-9B41-E33E62F85303.jpeg

On 07/03/2024 at 23:30, southside said:

Playing a save as man utd after the patch and the team travel for away games the day before the fixture(as in real life) play the game and then unlike real life stay in the city where we play and travel back the next day leading to ridiculous amounts of travel in multiple game weeks. Ive posted about this the last few years, its been fixed and now appears broken yet again, completely immersion breaking and one of the many small things that could so easily be better done in the game

3B3A4623-0D2D-4945-9B41-E33E62F85303.jpeg

Agreed.  Also have noticed this happening when you play a local friendly while in preseason camp in a different location, or when doing a tour.  I had camp in London and had a period of travel to and from Brentford the day before and after a friendly there.  Another season I took a preseason tour, all the games were within maybe an hour of each other in the UAE... but there was a period of travel day before the first game, a period of travel day after it, then the next day another travel period to the second game, then another period day after it, ect.

So if you had 2 games a week on tour you'd see...Monday Travel  - Tuesday Game - Wednesday Travel - Thursday Travel - Friday Game - Saturday Travel - Sunday Travel - Monday Game - Tuesday Travel - Wednesday Travel - Thursday Game - Friday Travel 

Madness, I think it was sending my whole team back to Spain before and after every game despite being on tour.

Personally, I think it is realistic but calling it Travel is a bit misleading.

Teams will travel back straight after a game but often won't get back until late evening, maybe early hours of the morning if it's a late kick-off. Player's won't be called in at 9am for training that morning as but will come in later in the day, normally for a recovery session.

So I don't think of it as travel, I see it as the morning slot being unavailable having travelled back the evening before and players needing some time to sleep before coming back in.