problem tournament

mickflower

1 hour ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Have those downloaded ones been verified in the editor with the 24.3 update? If not, then that is why.

Everything seems to be OK, I mark tournaments when creating a new game, but there are no tournaments in the calendar.

Are your downloaded files in the editor data folder in My Documents? And when you start a new career are they in the drop down box when you go to click what files you want to use? Have they disappeared from there? Or are they just not appearing in the new game that you have started? I'm trying to understand what you are seeing and not seeing.

2 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Are your downloaded files in the editor data folder in My Documents? And when you start a new career are they in the drop down box when you go to click what files you want to use? Have they disappeared from there? Or are they just not appearing in the new game that you have started? I'm trying to understand what you are seeing and not seeing.

Yes, they are visible and marked. That's the problem. They always worked but recently they didn't. Strange, right?

• 4 weeks later...

Any update?

On 11/03/2024 at 22:37, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

I also can't load any tournaments and I don't know why. I have tried to resolve it many times but there is no luck. Recently my brother told me to write a lab report for him but I am not so good at it. So, I was searching for someone who could write a lab report for my brother and I found the https://academized.com/write-my-lab-report website link where I found my answer. While searching for it online, I also found a link to your post but it makes me sad because I can't find my answer over here as well.

Edit: Are you still here?

Edited by LeonaMcCoy

• 4 months later...

Hey there, brother!  Sounds like you’re having some tournament issues, huh? That’s a real bummer, man. Sometimes the systems get all tangled up, and it can throw your flow off, right? Maybe it’s just a cosmic glitch in the software. If you’re looking for some creative relief while sorting this out, maybe take a break and dive into something chill. Writing can be a good way to clear your mind.