Trying to Block B team C team from Qualification for Cup (cpu fate action)

Hello I tried to block B and C team from qualification  for cup. 

So I wrote in cup fate action.xml these 

<!-- team type for qualifying teams to other comps-->

<record>

<flags id="field" value="reserve_type_1" />

<translation id="name" translation_id="292965" type="use" value="Team Type" />

<flags id="type" value="enum" />

<flags id="enum_values" value="tmty" />

<boolean id="is_optional" value="true" />

</record>

after resource archiver I start the editor and choose "B Team" and qualification type "Don't Add To Qualified Teams"  same for "C Team "  

So i test the database and start the game ( I cross my fingers ) and look for the these Cup clicked on final from this cup and see these

Bildschirmfoto2024-03-13um15_45_53.png.4643dfb091a67abd521b39ace7c9846b.png

I know in the DFB-Pokal and all German Landesverbandspokale can't play B Team and C Team but these is a test for lower cups than Landesverbandspokale (Kreisverbandspokale)

But First Team (type)  winning a Kreisfussballverbandspokal (in these cup playing First and Reserve Teams like B, C, D)  and qualifying to Landesfussballverbandspokal (here are just First Team allowed to Play)

So I thought because the "Don't Add To Qualified Teams" function was already there, I would refer to the team type. But these was not successfully.

The plan is that the Team II and Team III all teams shows in the list that can't qualifying for these cup like the test DFB-Pokal.

I know that it's possible because everything is available for it, but unfortunately I didn't have the idea yet