[SOLVED]Cup not using TV Dates but will use Offset Dates

In Advanced Rules, I spent time putting together a TV schedule for a few rounds of a custom Cup . The cup completely ignores the TV Dates however. It will acknowledge and properly use Offset Dates (either on the Dates tab or the Offset Dates tab) but I want to control the TV Type as well. Any thoughts on why it would be doing this? Other leagues throughout my system properly utilize the TV Dates.

I do have Cup > General > Should Fixture Still Be Televised? ticked.

I have Round Defaults > Tv Type set to Satellite so un-moved games are on satellite by default. I tested with this value empty but no help.

I've used Match Times and Rules > Fixture Dates to and then set the Round > Dates > Match 1 to this date for the initially schedule match date with hopes of the TV schedule then being used. I also tested without this Fixture Date and instead manually set the date on the Round > Dates tab but not help.

I've attached the TV Dates reference, any idea if I might be missing a setting or something?

tv dates.png

tv dates rd2.png

Edited by underklassh3ro

• underklassh3ro changed the title to [SOLVED]Cup not using TV Dates but will use Offset Dates