[SOLVED]Nation Rules - Using Neutral Stadium Outside The Nation

I have a superleague DB based in England with Nation Rules setup. For my preseason Supercup I'd like it to bounce around randomly between big stadia outside England across the world. I have set the Stadium Rules to get these stadia. I have checked "Neutral stadium uses stadium from list". I have set the match to play at a Neutral stadium.

However, the match never chooses one of the stadia. In-game, it is played at "Unknown Stadium" and the game crashes if the user team partakes in the match.

When running a test in the pre-game editor, the competition correctly creates the Stadium Pool, but for some reason the match won't use any of them.

I have noticed this elsewhere when doing Stadium Pools/neutral site matches - only English stadia are ever utilized.

Any solution?

Edited by underklassh3ro

SOLVED: For future googlers, I set the Stadium to "Ask Competition Neutral (Exclude Home)" and it started using the stadium pool. "Ask Competition Neutral" just used the home stadium for whatever reason.

I also had to set up Host Nation(s)

• underklassh3ro changed the title to [SOLVED]Nation Rules - Using Neutral Stadium Outside The Nation